Friday, May 17, 2013

Coachella.W1.(Sunday).2013

La.Roux.2013 photo laroux2013_zpsa5381129.jpg
Coachella.2013

Indio, Palm Springs
Weekend.1
Sunday.April.14th

I headed to the Gobi.Tent to catch Deep.Vally and once I was approaching the tent, I headed to Yuma. 

Ahhhhh, it felt so refreshing to be in there.  I noticed a couple of us in here relaxing, dancing and sleeping? Yup, sleeping.  I would be to.  They have some comfortable couches in here.

JDH.&.Dave.P where the next DJ's up at the Yuma and they where...okay.  Ladies.Night where pretty AWESUM.  The crowd started to roll in and I wonder if they arrived to catch Jamie.xx up next?
Grimes.2013 photo grimes2013_zps2826d3fc.jpg
I was sitting in the back and I notice Jaime.xx passing by with a security guard.  No one notice him and the his band mates (The.xx).  What I loved the most is watching Romy's girlfriend kissing her and holding her hand.  YES!!!  I was very surprised that no one was watching what I was seeing.  Romy showing PDA and not even caring to get caught.  I was exited to see them that I told the girl next to me that the band members of The.xx are here and she got up quickly and grabbed her camera.  She took a picture with Oliver.  Then she went to her friend that was dancing at the dance floor and showed him the photo.  She kept pointing at my direction.  But how can you miss them, they where ALL wearing black!
Tanlines.2013 photo tanlines2013_zpsab49cdec.jpg
I headed to Gobi.Tent to catch Grimes and guess who I see? Oliver and Romy.  Once again, no one notices them and Romy's girl kissing her and holding her hand during the whole show.  I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Tanlines was up next after Grimes and they where good.  I forgot to say, after Claire Boucher (Grimes) left the stage, a crazy fan jumped over the barricade and tried to jump on stage.  He was tackled by security and taken away.  Funny, but said.

Headed to Mojave.Tent to catch La.Roux.  James.Blake was performing and what a über crowd it was.  All the cool kids where here and I was falling asleep.  I really don't get this guy.  I took a listen to his stuff and I just couldn't get into it.  Watching him live would give me a different view...yea.

La.Roux was up next and Elly Jackson (Lead Singer) came out looking like Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau (Pink Panther).   The new songs sounded very promising and they added guitars to there sound, nice.  
the.Faint.2013 photo thefaint2013_zps102a56e9.jpg
The night ended with the.Faint for me.  What a great way to end  the last day of weekend one of this festival.  I don't know if my ears are shoot, but was the sound a bit off in the beginning?  I think Todd Fink (Lead Singer) was a bit tipsy.  He just looked a bit all over the place then usual.  No matter what...he put on a show.

After watching the.Faint's AMAZING SHOW, I passed by the Gobi.Tent and O.M.D. was about to perform "If You Leave"...ahhhhhhh.  I wanted to catch Disclosure, but they went on at 11:10p and I was pretty much done and this sand/wind storm is killer.

Another AWESUM Coachella. Until next year.

\m/ -  AWESUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive