Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NEW.Paintings...

NEW.Lucha.Mask.Paintings
and
NEW.Cat.&.Dog.Skull.Paintings

Sorry for not being very active here.  It's been a couple of months that I have not posted anything, but I have a couple of things lined up very soon.  First, lets start off with my latest creations.

My latest HAND PAINTED artwork are Cat.and.Dog.Skulls.  This was recommended by a customer who came into my shop/studio at CRAFTED (110 East 22nd Street, San Pedro, CA 90731) and asked if I had a dog skulls.  I didn't have any, but I told her, "what a GREAT Idea! Give me a month or so"...and...HERE there are.

The size of the paintings are 4x6.  They are ALL HAND PAINTED on 100% Cotton Duck Canvas.  Hand stretched and the back stapled.  The wood frame is 1-3/8" solid for that nice gallery look

TO PURCHASE, visit me at CRAFTED (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-6pm)
or
from my online shop:  www.JDN73.com

Thanks,

-J




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive