Thursday, September 24, 2009

ARCTiC.MONKEYs (LiVE!) @the.Hollywood.Palladium

arcticmonkeys,jdn73 I was so Xcited 2 C this show w/the.KLAXONs......BUT!......yea......there is a BUT. When it came closer 2 the date of the event......there was a change on the bill......WITH OUT A NOTICE! Cum on. They should FCVKN post this SH*T. I 4got what paper I saw that said "The Like". What the FCVK! This horrible band is still around?. I know why they R added........this is BULLSH*T......cum on. Let sum1 bettr 2 fit this bill......that @least stuggled.......don't give us this BULLSH*T band 2 replace the.KLAXONs.arcticmonkeys,jdn73So yea. No post on why the.KLAXONs where a no show. I wanted 2 hear the new music that was scrapped up and put away. This is why i am here. I am not here 4 ARCTiC.MONKEYs, they bore me. I am here 4 the.KLAXONs. They throw a good show. So pretty much i was pissed when it was confirm that the.KLAXONs where a no. I really did not wanna go 2 this show aftr that. I could of gone 2 C YEAH.YEAH.YEAHs w/YACHT in Pomona. BUT! that concert was SOLD OUT! that wood of been FUN & BETTR!. DAM!arcticmonkeys,jdn73 So i went in when the.LiKE went off the stage and headed 2 the stage. WOW!.......this concert is.......SOLD OUT?! I looked around and it look less people in here cumpared 2 FRANZ concert. I guess. So.......ARCTiC.MONKEYs hit the stage and they BORED ME! all they do is stand around and do there thing. BUT.......the good thing, the new album (that I careless about) sounded good live. Not a huge fan of the new album.......it's dark and this band is NOT DARK! this band is about havin a good time......They R still young and they should stick w/that until they hit 30. Then sing the dark stuff. Thats just my opinion. @least they closed it w/505. nice.arcticmonkeys,jdn73After the A.M's show, I headed 2 MR.BLACK. I got there and it was no NYCity MR.BLACK. what do U Xpect.......this is LAME LA anyway. Clean and perfect.......MR.WHiTE?......mayB?arcticmonkeys,jdn73

ViDEO:
"505"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive