Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HOCKEY (LiVE!)@the.ECHO

hockey,jdn73 I actually get 2 C them this time around. Don't U hate that. When I was livin in NYCity, they where in town for 4 days and i did not got. I was ill. Then when i came back 2 LA, they just left when i arrived. DAM! and now.......i am here and what a great wait. They KiLLED iT! They do not have an album out yet and they just signed 2 a major label. CONGRATs 2 them. hockey,jdn73 What a great band 2 C.......B4 SUNSET.JUNCTION festival. Oh.......this reminds me, I almost did not C this show. I wood of been @MASS @this time. BUT this year was a no go......BUT! the bands i wanted 2 C (like Hockey) while I was away......has not sold out. AWESUM! So any.......U have 2 check them out live. They surprised me. I loved that the lead singer (Benjamin Grubin) was all over the stage and very flamboyant. I thought this band was gonna bore me w/all the hype they have been gettin, but they did not. They had great energy and once again......no shirts. Cum on now.hockey,jdn73

ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive