Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FRANZ.FERDiNAND.(LiVE!) @the.Hollywood.Palladium

franzferdinandThis concert is out of control......i mean.....this fire. Not really....nothin like that but this show was AMAZIN! FRANZ always throw a good show. I was so glad that they wanted 2 headline a show on there own while on tour w/Green Day? what the FCVK is that about? and @the.FORUM? what the FCVK is that about. no thanx.franzferdinand,jdn73 I have not been 2 the NEW.....Hollywood Palladium and I do not C anything diff or new about this. The only thing i noticed is that we had 2 leave threw the front doors of the venue which it's a 1st and a cool thing. I LIKE. But othr then that....i have no idea whats new in here. Looks the same when I was here 4 MOZ. franzferdinand,jdn73 I did not hear much of the 1st band but i arrived just in time. Got my shirt and headed 2 the stage.franzferdinand,jdn73 is it me.....or did they speed up the songs?. They went threw each song quick. Wha? is.....that "Fire" they R playin already?. Thats a change. They play that song @the end. I wonder what song they R gonna play now. But this show is goin down. The sound is loud and the people R dancin. LOVE iT! They even had (the band) this huge Jumbo Tron on the back of them that showed AWESUM visuals. OH HELL YEA......is that "Lucid Dreams". FCVK YEA. I wondered how they where gonna play this song live and they did a GREAT job on it. The outro was amazin. It felt as if i was back in 1992 when they use2 have Raves in the Palladium. This was the perfect song 2 end the nite and bring back the acid feel of the Palladium days. HELL YEA!franzferdinand,jdn73

ViDEOs:
"What She Came For"
"Ulysses"
"Lucid Dreams" (the outro 2 the concert.....A MUST!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive