Sunday, September 6, 2009

SUNSET.JUNCTiON.2009

PhotobucketHere i am on a Sunday w/my Bo and WPL. I have been readin about this event that it was not goin 2 happen (which they say evry year). BUT.....of course it did. I did not go last year but i was here 2yrs ago when they changed the floor plan (which SUCKED!) and once again they changed it. They went back 2 the old way but they added the Santa Monica part (where it begins to Hoover).PhotobucketWe arrived around 3 and it was not that busy and the set up was a bit weird. There was no stage on the East side of Sunset Blvd like the old days. It was on the Beginnin of Santa Monica Blvd (why there, I have no idea). Very strange. When U walk up 2 the east side.....it got a bit lonely. Nothin goin on. Why add it if there was no stage? who knows. But i am back once again 2 1 of my Fav thing 2 do in LA. I LOVE THIS FEST. Its the best thing 2 happen 2 LA. BUT.....Photobucketthis year was a bit vacant of people. I guess no 1 wants 2 fork over the 20$ entrance fee. WOW! remember when it was donations. Give what U want. I guess thats how it lost its charm 4 a bit. And now this new add on.....I guess.....I am just happy 2 B back here. BUT FCVK iTS HOT!PhotobucketI did not C any bands this time around. I wanted 2 C but I heard them from faraway and they sounded good (Arrested Development). Not bad. All we did was people watch (which we love 2 do). Sat down by Eat Well (not there anymore) and just watch the creatures of the day/nite. Thats why I love this fest. All types of people R here. The clash of evry culture is here on this strip. Thats what I love 2 C. Not the segregation that LA is known 4. This is the only time where we bump elbows w/1 anothr. nice. Hope 2 B here next year.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive