Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LiTTLE.BOOTs.(LiVE!) @the.ROXY

littleboots,jdn73A Real drummer, A Real Synthesis and she (LiTTLE.BOOTs aka Victoria C. Hesketh) used alot of gadgets including the famous TENORi-ON! (actually got 2 C how it really works. Look in2 it!). She.......was..........AWESUM!littleboots,jdn73I arrived early 2 catch the other bands and they SUXd A$$! I 4got the names 2 the bands but the 1st band reminded me of Metrostation (YUK!). The 2nd band was @least bettr then the 1st but I was told that they where good. They where not. I have no idea why this person cumpared them 2 ABBA. Nothin like them @ ALL! Wait a minute.......did I C a person w/a backpack in here of Elmo? What the FCVK. Can sum1 show him the exit and tell him this is not 1990 anymor. Leave that SH*T @home.littleboots,jdn73 That little incident got me lookin in2 the crowd and it was a mix of young, old and in-Btween. It was a crowd that new who they where here 2 C. When she hit the stage, people started 2 dance and raise there drinks in2 the air. As if they heard there fav song @ a nite-club. Right on! All I can say......she killed the show. What a per4mer. The music sounded AWESUM live and she rocked the SH*T out of "Stuck on Repeat". That song was bettr live. The other songs sounded promisin. Now I cannot wait 4 the full album 2 cum out (stop w/ the EP's) so I can get my little boots on.......hold up. Is her outfit from the.HOUSE.of.GAGA?

ViDEOs:

"Stuck on Repeat"

"REMEDY"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive