Sunday, October 4, 2009

!!! (Chk Chk Chk) LiVE! @the.TROUBADOUR

!!!,chkchkchk,jdn73 I got 2 dance w/Nic Offer (lead singer of !!!), AWESUM! He catched me off guard Bcause I was takin Pic's and he stood there in front of me dancin 4 about 5 sec's and he went 2 the next person. HAHAHAHHAHA............That was fun.!!!,chkchkchk,jdn73I LOVE C-ing this band live (!!!). They always look like they R havin fun and the best thing about then is watchin Nic Offer dance. He has this funny but cool dance. I like it. He made a comment about it 2nite and he was confused on why people where laughin when he started 2 dance. I think he did not like it. But that's what he is know 4. The crazy thing, I have no idea why they had this concert. There was no new songs. I thought they where here in L.A. doin a new album but I guess not. They just played there old jams. I wanted 2 hear sum new jams. Oh well. But his concert ROCKED! and once again, U can tell who the people came here 2 C and what 2 Xpect. I over heard sum people talkin about them 2 newbies. That's cool. Other then that, The openin act; Indian Jewelry was okay. They should have the girl sing instead of the male. It was bettr w/the female singin. !!!,chkchkchk,jdn73

ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive