Saturday, October 17, 2009

FEVER.RAY (LiVE!) @Pomona/Los Angeles

feverray,jdn73fev,feverray,jdn73When I saw pic's of the New York shows, i had 2 go 2 both and U know what, i was glad that i did. What a diff crowd. I gotta tell U, I prefered the Pomona crowd. They where in2 it more then the L.A. crowd. @Pomona, i did not C any1 get in2 a fight or looked or texted on there phone. They where in2 it and enjoy evry bit of the show. Not in L.A. now that's a whole diff story there.feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73As U can tell, i went picture crazy. Hey! I wanted 2 remember this show. It was FCVKn amazing. As 4 me, I think this was bettr then the.KNiFE. the.KNiFE was good, but this show was bettr. I was blown away. The 2nd best show so far this year.feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73This concert is up there w/GRACE.JONEs and FiSCHERSPOONER. What an amazin show. U missed out people. Well, even though the show in L.A. was a bit lame (the crowd), I still had a great time. Who goes 2 a show and makes friends @ 1st and then pull a 360 and start fightin w/them? what kind of low SH*T is that. Then, he starts 2 get a bit drunk and starts 2 bump in2 people. OKAY, FEVER.RAY is not that crazy of a dance band, but i know this is a concert. Let him have his fun. Whatevr, It's a concert........but why do I get these FCVKn drunks next 2 me!?!feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73jdn,feverrayTHEN! I hear him fightin w/the people around me. So they started talkin SH*T 2 him and THEN (this is when I said sumthin) this girl had the nerve 2 call him a FAGGOT! When she said that, there was a couple of Hey's. So i turned my head and told the girl, "Hey, watch Ur mouth. I'm Gay". THEN! she tells me, "I'm Gay myself". So I turned 2 look @ her.......really look @ her. I guess my look said it all. This is what i told her, "What? U gotta B kiddin me.....right? 1st thing......this is a concert. If U don't like it.....push him or move. Simple. Just don't respect family. Stupid FCVK". she left. 20minutes in2 the show, there is this FCVKr textin non-stop. Even his friend kept turnin around. GET THE HINT FCVKr! but no....he kept on until the end. I wanted 2 tell him "This ain't no Kylie, right?". He was not in2 it. I guess he wished he was on a go-go box flag dancing shirtless 2 "Celebration". Nothin like this happened in Pomona. NiCE. They kept the peace and enjoyed a fantastic Lazer, Halloweenish and a smoked up Sage show (felt like I was @ church). Is it me....or did she look a bit like Carrie when the blood spilled on her or a AFRiCAN Tribal Ceremony? AWESUM!feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73feverray,jdn73

ViDEOs:

"Dry and Dusty"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive