Monday, October 26, 2009

La.ROUx. (LiVE!) @e.REY

laroux,jdn73OKAY......if U have not yet heard of La.ROUx.......what is Ur problem? Get Ur $H*T 2gethr and get the album. 1 thing they (the band) need 2 do is work on sum shirts. ELLY! get Ur people 2 work on a shirt......I WANT 1! I guess they do not need the $$$. laroux,jdn73 Well.....this is my 3rd show and now that the album is out and know the music bettr, I had 2 C them again. PLUS, they R good live. It is always great 2 C if that hair is gonna fall any time soon.....but, it doesn't. She (Elly) must put sum heavy duty $H*T on it. Right on. But now I want a shirt and once again, STRIKE. nothing. Why? who knows. laroux,jdn73Is IO.ECHO the only available LA band here? I C them openin up 4 almost all the bands that R gettin hype. Who knows on that 1. Once they left the stage.....La.ROUx was up next and they took awhile. I mean.....awhile. Until.....they made an announcement. I thought they where gonna cancel......BUT, no. She still came out and told us she was sick. And that the set was gonna B short. WHA? That was really cool of her 2 do that. But I suggest.....just lip sync the $H*T. So of course she wanted us 2 sing-a-long......flashback.....DM concert. Wha? iT's all good though. She was a good sport and played only 7 songs. She apologized alot 2 us and the smoke machine was makin it worse. They left the stage after "Bulletproof" and the curtain fell. Goodnite......? Oh well. It was great 2 C them again and I wood do it again. PLUS.....the crowd was bettr then last time. Even though after the bad news.....they did not care, they where here 2 have a good time and C the future of a new band. It was a Colourless Colour kind of fun. nice.laroux,jdn73

ViDEO:
"Colourless Colour"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive