Wednesday, October 21, 2009

METRONOMY (LiVE!) @the.ROXY

foolsgold,jdn73metonomy,jdn73When I heard that METRONOMY where cumin 2 L.A. U know I had 2 get my ticket that same day. I have been waitin 2 C them live. I heard alot of good things about them live.....and U know what....they did not disappoint. I loved the fact that they wore a uniform on stage. White pants w/a brown top.....PLUS! a huge round light (Push Lights) on there chest that turned off and on w/the beat of the music......LOVED iT! And It was not cheesy by the way. R they R next.......DEVO?metronomy,jdn73Every member of the band was intertainin 2 watch. They had a femal drummer that was amazing and I heard that she was in Lightspeed Champion (need 2 look @my old photos). The bassist worked his bass guitar (black 2) and the other keyboardest, Oscar Cash had a funky dance that was out from Revenge of the Nerds movie. FUN.metronomy,jdn73 I loved the fact that Joseph Mount (Lead Singer) joked in-between song but I was not sure if he was jokin because he wood have a blank look on his face and went on 2 the next song. Thumbs up 4 METRONOMY and Thumbs down 4 FOOLs.GOLD. Was not in2 that band. What's all the hype on them? U wood think.....with a STONE.ROSEs song title they wood live up 2 the name but.....NO! not 4 me. NEXT!

ViDEOs:
"On Dancefloors"

"Back on the Motorway"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive