Thursday, October 29, 2009

the.SOUNDs w/SHiNY.TOY.GUNs (LiVE!) in San Diego.

Photobucket So this is my......what.....5th time watchin this band (the.SOUNDs). When I heard they where doin this agian on there own this time.....headling.....i was on. BUT, the 1 in L.A. was @the.WiLTERN. Nope. So I checked 2 C where else and U know what.....the.House.of.Blues in San Diego.....I AM THERE! The House of Blues here in SD.....ROCKs! Love comin here and U know what.....the.SOUNDs killed it again.thesounds,jdn73I don't think this band well EVER disappoint. NEVER. Even if they start off with songs that I am not a huge fan of. In2 the 4th song, I was a bit off from them. They where playin songs that I am not a huge fan of. I even brought my Best Friend Deanna 2 this show Bcause she has never saw them. But when they came 2 the 5th song......BAM! Hit after Hit! She (Deanna) LOVED iT! AWESUM. Including SHiNY.TOY.GUNs. Yup.....once again. STG has joined them on tour w/the new female singer Sisely Treasure (who was in......Cooler.Kids.....remember that band. It FLOPPED, Big TiME!) Now she is the new face 4 STG......BUT......what a face.....I think she had sum face work Bcause i could not stop starin. Looked a bit like.....a bulletproof face. CRAZY. Well....she did okay but she did not hit those high notes like Carah Faye Charnow. I wonder what happen there.Photobucket This concert was on FIRE! Even the fans where a bit CRAZY! There was this group of people who wood not let in people who wanted 2 move up. Thats FCVKd UP! There was this DRUNK (of course) couple non-stop french kissing......it's oaky once or twice but through the WHOLE SHOW! Go 2 the bathroom already! Other then the other girl throwing what looked like a LA sign (I guess that's what it was) w/her hands......THiS WAS THE PLACE 2 B on a Friday nite in San Diego. ROCK ON SD.thesounds,jdn73thesounds,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive