Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lollapalooza.2010 (Sunday)

We where getting a bit burned out so we left the hotel room around 3pm. We arrived at the fest around 4 to catch Erykah Badu. She was at the South Side of the park. Today was HOTTER then yesturday and I was flop sweating like crazy. Erykah came out and she was sporting this crazy bleached out Mohawk that looked gold when the sun hit it. But of course she was great. She was blowing a whistle like a crazy GYM teacher that I was gonna drop and give her 20. Of course she had to do a crazy thing. That's why I like her.
lollapalooza2010,jdn73,cypresshill
lollapalooza2010,jdn73,erykahbadu
After that great performance by Erykah.Badu, we went to see MGMT for Samy. We walked to the North Side and we stood there for about 5 minutes and we (well he) decided to leave. He was not digging it. So we went back to the South Side to catch Cypress Hill. His sister Racheal wanted to see them so we went. We we arrived, she wanted to go deep inside the crowd and I was like.......no. So Samy and I stayed in the back and once they came out, people pulled out there lighters and lit there joints. FCVK. Almost everyone was smoking around me and offering, but I declined. I was inhaling second hand pot smoke and I was getting hungry. This is my very first time seeing them live and they where good. Alright South Gate. Represent! They look like Gay bikers with those leather vests.
lollapalooza2010,jdn73,felixdahousecat
lollapalooza2010,jdn73
I was getting hungry so we took off and left the girls behind. We got are food and eat it and we went to checkout Felix Da Housecat. I was BORED and so was Samy. What's goin on? Tiga was boring. Come on guys. Go back to what you are known for. I know I know. That was it for the last day of lollapalooza and I had a blast with Samy, Elaine and Raquel. Cool concert people. Maybe next year again? Let's see.
lollapalooza2010,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive