Friday, August 13, 2010

LADY.GAGA. LiVE @the.Staple.Center (LOs Angeles, CA)

ladygaga,ladygaga,ladygaga,jdn73,jdn73,jdn73
Wow! This show was better then the one I saw in Chicago (which I'll post soon).  I always say, "concerts are better indoors". The sound was amazing at the Staple.  She sounded  good and I love the fact that she spoke to her fans alot.  She even picked out  one that was over the top dressed and she asked him/her (could not tell) if they  made it and they said "yes". She was impressed and they showed him/her on the  JumboTron. Right on.ladygaga,jdn73
She was killing this concert.  She had specials guest's on (J/k) like Grace Jones and cousin It.  Wait......was that Britney on the JumboTron? Well, they looked like them. Tonight Gaga looked like Britney Spears instead of Madonna. What I loved the most where the videos she showed while  getting dressed. They where really good and I loved the hard beats that went with  them. Some of the videos reminded me of Nine Inch Nails "Closer" video w/a twist of Marilyn Manson. It got me thinking, these  videos are dark. She is so Goth.
ladygaga,jdn73
When I saw her at Lollapolloza she was just okay.  It felt cheesy and I was a bit scared, but she pulled it off tonight.  Did she just made fun of us (L.A. people)?  Right on.  I like when  artist do that just to see the reaction on some people faces. What she said was  true.  "You do not have to be pretty or need alot of plastic surgery the way you  have been told Los Angeles. You can make it".  She brought up Prop 8. To keep  pushing for it across America and the world. "Jesus loves us for what ever  we are and we where born Gay and Jesus loves boys and girls". Right on Gaga. She has my vote.
ladygaga,jdn73
Gaga played the new song and it sounded great live. Reminded me of Queen.  What a change and what a risk she took and I think it's gonna pay off.  This is my first time  ever seeing a Pop artist live. Did not liked her at first until I read that  Rolling Stone interview  and that "Poker Face" song.  I was gaga for Gaga. Is that a monster on the stage? She crazy.  That $H*T was crazy big huge. I  think she went a bit to far with that crazy puppet master $H*T.  It was a bit  messy but in a good way. Who needs perfection, right?. Just go with it.
ladygaga,jdn73
"Bad Romance" was the last song and what a great tune to end this Halloween party at the Staple Center.  A- Miss Gaga. You had with.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive