Sunday, September 26, 2010

iNTERPOL -iNTERPOL-

INTERPOL Pictures, Images and Photos

When I first heard this album (Interpol -Interpol-), I could not stop playing the first three songs; "Memory Serves", "Success" and "Summer Well". I could not go beyond those songs, but then I was getting tired of them. Two weeks later, I am writing about it to let you know, THIS $H*T KICKs A$$! You would call this the break-up album because Carlos D left the band after the album was done, Paul Banks split up with his model (Helena Christensen) and they left there major label (Capital) and went back to Matador (YEAH!). But I have been reading reviews that this is there WORST album then "Our Love To Admire". WHAT?!?!?!?! "Love" was a flop? I think that was an incredible album just like this one. HATERs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive