Sunday, August 28, 2011

Post.Lollapalooza.2011




Post.Lollapalooza.2011
August.8.2011
Boston ,MA

REALLY, FCVK! I arrived on time for my flight back to Boston from O'Hare and sure enough my plane was delayed. The chances for this to happen, again. There was a huge storm in Boston and the planes there have been grounded. No planes are allowed to land in Boston until it's cleared.

The plane took off an hour and a half later that made me miss my connecting flight back to Provincetown. I missed my flight by 20 minutes. I went to customer service to see if I can catch another flight, but there was none until tomorrow. FCVK! Stuck in Boston again! What the HELL! The man told me that I can take a bus to Hyannis Port and get a person to pick me up. He said, "it's only an hour away from Provincetown". I told him that we did not drive to Ptown. He just looked at me and tried to push it, but I told him again. He gave in and booked me a hotel and comped my cab ride, going and coming back.

I gave my comp ticket to the taxi service lady. She called someone. When the cab driver arrived, the taxi service lady and the cab driver got in to it. Nice. They had a fight about, "if I call you, you need to get back to me" said the lady. "You ignored me the other time and blah blah blah blah". What is going on? This is bananas. The cab driver got in and told me, "it's not about you and sorry for that". "No problem", I told him. I gave him my ticket and he told me, "I don't get why they don't pick a hotel close to the airport". I told him, "why, what's up?". "This place they booked you is 45 minutes away". "$H!T, really?". It was a ride to the hotel and I noticed a sign for New Hampshire.

I got to the hotel and it was a family water park. Nice. It was 10:30pm when I arrived to my room. I set the alarm for 5:00 am. Of course, the FCVKR did not wake me. If it was not for my hard time sleeping, I could of missed my flight. But I didn't. I got to the airport on time and my flight was not scheduled to leave until 7:30am. When the time arrived to board, I was the only one on the plane. They decided to bump me and I was about to flip because I wanted OUT of this FCVKN city already. 10 minutes later, I got on the plane. Thank God. This was one CRAZY A$$ trip to Chicago for Lollapalooza.2011, but it was worth it. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive