Thursday, June 14, 2012

Is.tropical/Crystal.Fighters.2012 (L!VE) in L.A.

Is.Tropical.2012

Is.Tropical.2012
@EchoPlex.(Los Angeles, CA)
Tuesday.June.5th

FCVK!  I am still jet lag (just a little).  I hope it goes away soon.  Ten o'clock hits, I get sleepy.
Is.Tropical.2012
I arrived at the parking lot and its filling up quick and it's only 9 o'clock at night.  It looks like this is going to be a good night.  I arrived at the EchoPlex and there was a line to get in.  It did not take that long to arrive inside.  I headed to my spot and I noticed my friend, Zowie their (cool).  She told me the first band was, terrible.  The second band was up next and they where...I'll  just leave it at that.  
Is.Tropical.2012
Is Tropical was up next.  I was watching them set up there equipment and they where not what I expected.  I thought they where gonna look very proper indie kids, but they looked like Metal heads.  They had long hair with a scruffy look.  I like.  When they preformed, they sounded a little different.  At first, I was, is this Is Tropical?  But it was them.  They where good and I liked the little changes on "Lies".  Groovy.

After Is Tropical, I was gonna leave.  I have not heard of Crystal Fighters and I could see why.  Zowie told me I should stick around for them because they are good.  So I did and they where...okay.  I think the lead singer of CF was HIGH!!!  When I arrived at home, I listened to a couple of songs on iTunes.  The songs sounded better, L!VE.  

\m/ - Groovy
Is.Tropical.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive