Wednesday, June 27, 2012

THEESATISFACTION/GRIMES.(L!VE)

Lemonade.2012
THEESatisfaction/Grimes.2012

@the.Echo.(Los Angeles, CA)
Tuesday.June.19th

Two good things going on tonight and I might just go downstairs to check out Grimes DJ.   Curious on what she is going to spin.  I missed her...TWICE already and kicking myself because she is getting a bunch of press now.  DAM!!!  She recently was in Pasadena doing a free concert event and of course I couldn't go.  Double DAMMM!!!
THHESATISFACTION.2012
So far, the first section of the parking lot is full already (good sign).  Once inside the Echo, I could count 20 people.  It was a Hip-Hop night (I think) and it's a bit lame.  Maybe later during the night it might pick up and it did.  You can say thirty more people showed up.  THEESatisfaction was going on at 11pm and Grimes goes on at the same time, $H!T.  
THHESATISFACTION.2012
Once THEESatisfaction went on, they  bored me.  I guess because I wanted to checkout Grimes, who knows.  They where good rappers, but it was not grabbing me.  What grabbed me was the 90's outfits they where wearing.  It's for sure, the 90's are making a comeback.  GROOVY! 
THHESATISFACTION.2012
I stuck around for three songs and headed downstairs to check out Miss Grimes on the one's and two's.  Well,  she played a very strange set.  She played Outkast "Hey Yea" and some other Hip-Hop music that I couldn't recognize.  I should of Shazamed her playlist, but I was not thinking at the time.  I was just tripping out on the fans who came out to see her tonight.  She had some fans on stage dancing.  Maybe around thirty people on stage.  They where getting off and singing to the songs that she would spin.  It was a very colorful crowd, I liked it.  But of course, I had to be next to a drunk!  FCVKn A!!!  He was sloppy and he was bumping into a bunch of people.  But no one complained, odd.  
Grimes.2012Grimes.2012
Grimes killed it!  I liked her pink butterfly outfit she had on, very ravey.  After Grimes DJ set, the crowd started to leave and Lemonade was the closing act for the night.  Let me tell you...Lemonade was lemon's.  Left after the second song.

\m/ - GR!MES, ROCKs!!!
Grimes.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive