Sunday, June 10, 2012

Santigold @OceanSide Pier (San Diego, CA)

Santigold.2012

Santigold.2012
@94.9FM.Sandy.Parts.Festival (Oceanside, CA)
Sunday.June.3.2012

FCVK!  I am still  jet lag.  On Saturday night, I arrived back home from Provincetown, MA.  I almost came close not going to Santigold on Sunday at Oceanside, but I didn't want to disappoint my friend Dianna.  She got me this ticket for my birthday and thank God I didn't cancel because this was a cool festival.  It was right on the beach, by OceanSide Pier.  It had a okay line up; Electric Youth, The Naked and Famous (they sounded better from the last time I saw them) and two other bands that I forgot their names.  
Santigold.2012
People in Oceanside where very friendly and polite.  If they bumped into you or accidentally kicked a empty cup at you, they would say, sorry.  What?!?!  That word is unheard of in Los Angeles.  I was shocked.  What was more shocking was the price of food.  A slice of New York pizza (which was FCVKn good) was $7.00!!!  Well, they sure kept it real for NYC.  I was gonna get another one, but decided to get a $3.00 hot dog (which was good).  Beer was $6.00 and all they had was Bud Light beer.  Just Bud Light beer.  
Santigold.2012
Besides the food and the people, Santigold kicked A$$!!!  I think she preformed better here then she did at Coachella.  It could of been ALL the pot I kept inhaling from my neighbors.  Just kidding.  She was great, but the only thing I have to say, can we have some visuals next time around.  Just saying. 

\m/ - Rock On!!!
Santigold.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive