Monday, June 18, 2012

the.Cribs.(L!VE) @el.Rey.Theatre (Los Angeles, CA)

the.Cribs.2012
The.Cribs.2012
@el.Rey.Theatre (Los Angeles, CA)
Friday.June.15th


What, no encore?  Awesome because I am tired of standing on this FCVKn step.  It didn't even help after watching two horrible opening bands.  At least, Devon was a little entertaining and sounded better then the second band, a little better. Devon's front man screamed a lot and told some jokes that didn't make any sense.
Devon.2012
The second band had a female singer that you could hardly hear what she was singing.  Almost after every second song,  they would all switch instruments and they would take turns singing.  That didn't even help.  They where all bad.  The crazy part, they just arrived from touring Spain.  WTF?!?!  Yea!  Crazy.  There name was very long, forgettable and they where even worse then Devon.  Devon should of gone second to relieve me from the second band.  It was...really, BAD.  BUT...It didn't stop the kids from moshing though.  
the.Cribs.2012
The moshing didn't get to out of control, but I was getting bumped into a lot by these drunk couple (great, here we go).  The girl was so FVCKd up that the guy was propping her up a bunch. I was almost knocked over a couple of times because of them.  It didn't help that I was standing on a step too. 
the.Cribs.2012
The.Cribs hit the stage at 11 o'clock and they kicked A$$!  This is my first Crib concert and I thank my friend Zowie for inviting me to see them.  More moshing started and the kids where getting tired.  What, already.  I would turn over to see the kids go crazy and a minute later, the moshing would end.  They should of saved all the energy for The Crids instead of that awful second band.

\m/- Crazy.
the.Cribs.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive