Friday, June 26, 2009

CHAiRLiFT.09 (LiVE!) @the.ECHO.

chairlift
iTs been....how long? wow. Echo Park is changin B4 my eyes. They have LiTTLE.BOOTs.PiZZA (that is so NYC). They even sell it here @the.ECHO. How funny is that. I miss the ECHO and I am glad 2 B back 2 watch a show here. it has a NYCity feel 2 it. WOW. was that a members only jacket that passed me by. They R still wearin that? WOW. The 1st band was good. I looked them up on iTunes but nothin on them. The band was called "the.FREQUENCY", not bad. hope 2 find sumthin on them soon. or C them again. they where good. 2nd band, could care less. Not so good. Is it me......or the stage is gettin darker? Yup it is. DAM! WOW! strong bass. is that "Sensual Seduction"?.....well it is. AWESUM! now........where is that pencil song? AHHHHHH....there it is. nice.

ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive