Thursday, June 4, 2009

TiGA.&.James.Murphy.(LiVE!) @the.AVALON (LA)

tiga,jdn73,electro Here i am....back 2 the.AVALON. iLike it. They have good promoters. Thats a good sign. I arrived @11p sumthin....i had the feelin Tiga was gonna go on late BUT i really did not know that late. I get inside and i looked down 4 a second and it's a FCVKN Chuck Taylor convention. The last time i wore Con's was 1980 during GYM in Jr High/Senior High skool. never wore since. I guess Bcause they made my foot look like a burrito. Now, they R all over the place......like here. They need 2 go away like the classic Vans. PUT THAT SHiT in a VAULT! i could keep goin on this topic but......Next time. The place is pack and James Murphy is on the deck Bhind this huge radio/cassette player that looks like what i had in the 80's myself. FUNNY. iLike. He was pumpin the crowd and they loved him. is it me or is he takin 4ever.....it's 1am and he is still spinning....FVCK! I need 2 go 2 bed. TiGA keeps comin up 2 talk 2 him. iT's 1.15am and TiGA is on BUT James Murphy is still up there.....GET OFF FCVKR! we get it....U rock. Let TiGA shine now. MayB if i throw a bagel @him he'll get off. 130am and I am gettin sleepy. BUT.....the music is good. ROCK ON TiGA! where is my shoe?jamesmurphy,lcdsoundsystem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive