Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the.JUAN.MACLEAN (LiVE!) @the.Glass.House (Pomona)

thefieldthejuanmaclean,jdn73 i LOVE old town Pomona! I do not know how much I have 2 say that but it rocks here. I arrived just i time 2 get a small snip it of the.FiELDs. not bad. I looked around and i think there is about 50 people in here. wow. after the.FiELDs left the stage I saw JAMES.MURPHY. in the crowd. is it Bcause Juan is on the DFA label? How cool. Only 1 kid recognized him and took photos w/him, cool. thejuanmaclean,jdn73SADE is in the air and is that.......KANO?....i have not heard that song 4 the longest. impress. the lights dim and the.JUAN.MACLEAN is on. AWESUM! They R killin it. This is my 1st time C-ing them and they remind me so much of LCD.Soundsystem. is it B-cause Nancy Whang is here singin w/Juan. not bad. LOVE iT! i wood love 2 C them again in LA but it's @the.PALACE (Avalon).......it's not a bad thing, but its a club nite and i donot want 2 B waitin around like last time.thejuanmaclean,jdn73 I love that fact that Juan (lead singer) keeps pinchin his shirt alot. what is goin on, the shirt 2 tight? i feel u. i was there. HAPPY HOUSEthejuanmaclean,jdn73
"Happy House"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive