Thursday, June 18, 2009

SEBASTiAN.GRAiNGER.09 (LiVE!) @CineSpace

PhotobucketI arrived early thinkin it wood B busy but it was not. They had us waiting in line 2 think it was. it was 1030p and we R still waitin outside w/this crazy guy who i thought was full of SH*T. He just kept sayin (out loud so people could hear) he new the openin band and they R gonna kick ass. over and over. Then he wood say he was from Canada and he spoke French and he started 2 speak French. SH*T! He kept sayin how much he loved L.A. and he is here just 2 watch the 1st band. this guy is full of it or what? he was 2 loud and he was only 2 people ahead of me. I was hoping he wood not start talikn 2 me so i kept lookin away. This guy was sumthin. 2 top it off. we get inside and the place is empty. iT's already 11p and the doors 2 the main stage is not open. another long ass NiTE! DAM! so i was standin and just lookin @the kid w/the fannypack dancin (the only 1). he was a trip 2 watch. Him and the Canadian made my day. The only dancer was doin sum crazy moves. he wood punch the sky and started 2 do these crazy moves that looked like vouging but more....U just had 2 watch. i was about 2 pull out my camera 2 video tape him. It was hard 2 Xplain his dance moves. THEN he wood go up 2 the DJ booth (nobody still dancing) and start punchin the sky and dance givin the DJ props....U know what I mean? I was lookin @the DJ 2 C what he was thinkin but he wood not look up 2 C him.dfait's 1130 and the doors R open and the 1st band goes on. I was tryin not 2 like the 1st band but they grabbed me. I should of takin photos and there goes that crazy Canadian on the dance floor. He really knew the band members. Here i though he was just full of it. Here comes the only dancer and he started dancin next 2 the Canadian. How funny is this. But U know what, the band the Canadian guy new where GOOD! I need 2 go home and find them out. which i did and there name R: "WOODHANDs". LOOK THEM UP! this is my next band 2 watch out 4. Good call Canadian guy. U R not really full of SH*T. U put me in my place.Photobucket it's 12sumthin and the band I wanted 2 C (SEBASTiAN.GRAiNGR from DFA) was not what I Xpected. I want more WOODHANDs instead. But U can tell who was the real mastermind Bhind Death From Above. SEBASTiAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive