Sunday, June 14, 2009

PEACHEs (LiVE!) @the.FONDA

peaches,jdn73I got here around 9sumthin and ELECTROCUTE was on. BUT 1st, what the hell is goin on @the.FONDA (Music.Box)? It's turnin like the Palladium. it was an adventure 2 get inside. I donot know how many times I had 2 show my ticket. they even punched a hole in it. I had 2 show that hole 2 get inside and a wrist band. HELL! then i went 2 the left hand entrance and they did not let any1 in on that side. Isn't that a fire hazard? I had 2 go 2 the other side and show my wrist band. FCVK! I was in and it took what.......5mins. That was alot of work. 2 top it off. ELECTROCUTE SUX'd. what happen 2 that band? Then I thought PEACHEs was next.peaches,jdn73WRONG. it's 10sumthin and this 1 man band was next. DRUM.of.DEATH. what the hell. his face was painted like a skull......and it was not 4 me. I wanted it 2 end already. but he kept goin. does this mean, PEACHES is goin on really late? YEA! DAM! but the crowd was eatin it. I was surrounded by alot of ladies. OKAY. I donot get this. People love 2 push and shove 2 get up in the front....I donot mind but once U start 2 push me out of the way.....sumthin is goin 2 happen. there was these 2 couples and they pushed and shoved 2 get up here. I was 2 feet away from the stage.peaches,jdn73Sum of the people around me where gettin mad @the couple. THEN, there was this other couple doin the same thing and they where gettin mad. OKAY. wait a minute. U pushed and shoved and now this other people R doin the same and they do not like. what the FCVK is wrong w/U. crazy ass FVCKN people. But it was all good. PEACHEs hits the stage @11sumthin and what a AWESUM show once again. she KiCKs ASS! LOVED iT!peaches,jdn73
ViDEOs:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive