Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LADY.SOVEREiGN. (LiVE!) @el.REY

ladysovereign,jdn731st of all......am I the only 1 who is 40 in here? DAM! the crowd is SO YOUNG! iT's a skool nite.....right? WOW. BUT.....what the FCVK? Who is this AWFUL band.....oh.....it's that band that is all over the paper's......i have no wonder why......is it Bcause they R signed 2 the N.E.R.D. label.....Star Trak? sorry about this.....but the band was BAD! I do not get the push on them. I never do this But I took out my Phone and played a game. Hint. get off the stage.....U SUCK! and the starnge thing, people where in2 it.....am I missin sumthin here? CHESTER.FRENCH was like a bad french fry.ladysovereign,jdn73Okay...this is weird.....did half of the crowd leave? good 4 me.....let's move up....I was 3 feet away from the stage next 2 a kid w/A.PERFECT.CIRCLE t-shirt.....how cool. Next thing I noticed, sum was yelling "Jorge". then again, "Jorge". then i heard....."Jorge D. Nunez!". I was shocked and turned around. there was this guy B-hind me and I hit him Bcause i thought i new him but he did not. He just found my ID on the floor and handed it 2 me. He said " U look nothin like the ID". "Yea, i get that alot and thank U" i said. How funny. I was surprised he did not hit me back....i thought sum1 was FCVKN w/me.ladysovereign,jdn73LADY.S.O.V. hit the stage and she is.......SHORT! wow. she was funny but the crowd was a bit dead. She wanted a mosh pit on "Public Warning" and that......kind of did not happen.....get CHESTER.FRENCH out. what? that was it. SH*T!
"Jigsaw"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive