Wednesday, June 9, 2010

CASXiO LiVE! @the.TROUBADOUR

casxio,jdn73
YEA.....this is what....3wks ago? Like I always say......"Bettr late then never". But I need 2 share my concert Xperience w/U guys (who evr is readin, thanx). So here U go.......Photobucket.........I arrived 2 the.TROUBADOUR a bit early around 8 sumthin and it was half full. I went 2 the front 2 checkout the shirts but nothin cought my eye. I went back 2 the main room. I have no idea who was the 2nd band openr But @1st they startD out really good but aftr the 2nd and 3rd song (DOWN HILL)......what a change. It felt as if I was @a jam session. They moved around from salsa 2 heavy rock 2 sum spaced out $H*T that went all over the place. Was this a joke? There where sum people jammin 2 it (mayB friends of the band). Okay. Then anothr 3rd band went on and.......OKAY.....this feels like a battle of the bands competition or amateur nite. The only good thing was Sam Sparro. After each bands set, Sam Sparro hit the decks. Where I was standin (at the left hand side of the stage where they sell beer when it gets busy) there was a little crowd formin around me. There was no dancin (whats wrong w/these people) and he was playin sum good tunes. He had anothr partner next 2 him and he playD as well. I have no idea who he was but he was wearin a nice snake skin vest and he 2 playD sum good tunes as well. They where the highlight of the evening. None of the bands where that great. Not even Casxio. I was disappontD. Not what I XpectD. Sorry guys........Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive