Thursday, June 10, 2010

NEW The.GOLDEN.FiLTER -Voluspa-

Photobucket
The 1st time I heard of the.GOLDEN.FiLTER was when they openD up 4 The.Presets last year in NYCity @Webster.Hall. They where good and I rushD home 2 add them on Myspace. I wantD 2 know more about them but there was little info. Which made them more interestin 4 me. The only info I got was that they R from NYCity (of course) and they R signD 2 the same label as the.KNiFE (Brille Records). The album “Voluspa” is beautifully produced by who knows who. I tried lookin 2 who produced the album but could not find anythin. Thats what sux when U download the album U do not get enough. I need 2 buy the LP (thats if they made a print). So if U like GOLDFRAPP or GLASS.CANDY......this is 4 U. This album is sooooooooo good from start 2 finish. So GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive