Thursday, June 24, 2010

NEW! Christina Aguilera -{Bi-on-ic}-

Christina Aguilera - Bionic - June 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos
When I first heard about the people she was gonna work on this album, I was in. I read that she worked with Ladytron, Goldfrapp, M.I.A., Santigold, Sia, Peaches, Le Tigre (wow, alot of females) and Uber Producers. When I heard the first single “Not Myself Tonight”, I was “Okay, not bad”. So on June 7th, I download the deluxe version from iTunes and it’s worth my $$$. You get a interview w/X-Tina about the album. She really praises Sia Furler (Sia, Zero 7) alot in the interview. Christina said ”the songs that I wrote with Sia are the heart of the record”. WOW! I listened to the tracks that Sia co-wrote; “You Lost Me”, “Stronger Then Ever” and “I Am” (my three favorite tracks), AWESUM! Even the songs from Ladytron; “Birds of Prey” and “Little Dreamer”. Amazing! Thats right.....Amazing. They are written and produced so beautifully. Just listen to it very closely and you will know why. Not to crazy about the other tracks from the Uber’s (sorry guys). Well, except by the one from Switch (M.I.A., Santigold); “Monday Morning” (another favorite track I like), I like. I was hoping to love the one by Le TigreMy Girls w/Peaches” but it was not there for me. Oh well. In that case, buy this album and get the Deluxe version. It’s worth it. Nice good Xtina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive