Saturday, June 12, 2010

NEW! CRYSTAL.CASTLEs -Crystal Castles (II)-

CRYSTAL CASTLES (II) 2010 Pictures, Images and Photos
This album was released early in March w/out any promotion. I saw it on my alerts on iTunes and I thought it was another band. Then I looked them up and sure enough it was there NEW album. I was shocked because I did not C anythin on the streets or music mag’s on them pushin the album (tell this day there is still no push on the album). I downloaded the album and it’s FCVKn AMAZIN! CAN NOT stop playin. No 2nd slump here. Anothr 5 star album. This whole album was produced by Ethan Kath (WOW! He is the programmer & mastermind Bhind the band). “Why Crystal Castles (II)?”, said a reporter. “Why not. Suicide did self titles”, Ethan said on a interview. The best part is that they recorded this album at a church in Iceland, a garage in Detroit and a cabin in Ontario. What, no psych ward? They R so 21st Century Goth. Look @the album cover. It reminds me of Blair Witch project. LOVE IT. A MUST BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive