Monday, June 14, 2010

DiNA.MARTiNA Show in ProvinceTown, MA

dinamartina,jdn73
Here we R once again in ProvinceTown, MA for the month of June and one of Gary's friend told us that there was a free show of "Dina Martina" this Sunday. He told us 2 go 2 the ticket window on Sunday and get Ur Townie free ticket.

Sunday came along and Gary did not want 2 go. He wantD 2 C the basketball game Btween the Celtics & the Lakers (which the Celtics WON! Hell yea). Plus, 4 sum strange reason Dina makes Gary feel weird (What?). Gary went 2 the ticket window and askD 4 the FREE Townie ticket. The cashier just lookD @him 4 awhile and went ahead and gave him a ticket. Gary & I where laughing Bcause it was a stare that "U R not a townie". Which we R not But we R always here every year 4 about a month. I know that's not consider a townie but who cares. HEY, a townie told us anyway and we went ahead and got a FREE ticket. Plus, it was only 1 ticket.

I arrived 2 the show around 8:30p and sure enough I got sum looks. "Who is this guy" kind of looks. I felt like a impostor but who cares, I got a free ticket. I sat in the back and I textD Gary. I told him, "sum folks R lookin @me" and he textD back, "they R lookin @U Bcause Ur a good lookin person". I textD back, "Shut up & watch the game". There where sum glances not only once but twice. It was Funny. I lookD in2 the crowd and I did C the regular people in town that work & live here year round. It's very much like High School in here. Sum of the townies that we met R friendly but sum R not. Just like any othr place U go. Nothin new. I sat in the back row and the show startD @9:05.

I saw Dina Martina 2yrs ago & she was FUNNY. I find her 2 B Outragious and Original. She is different from all the other Drag shows that I have seen here. She ROCKs in my book. But sure enough, a person w/big hair had 2 sit in front of me so I had 2 move my head side 2 side ALOT! Man, this is not even a concert. 2 top it off, there was a lady Bhind me w/REALLY bad breath. $H*T! Evrytime she laughD I could smell it. Hitting me and makin me dizzy. So I startD breathing through my mouth. Thirty minutes later, that lady moved. Thank GOD!

Dina Martina was killin it. She was makin evry1 crack up so hard in the room. Just the outfits themselves R funny and she was givin us her signature CamaeToe. Love It! This NEW show was great. I love the cut & paste visuals she had of herself on old Hollywood movies. Dina would just put her head on sum old Hollywood actors and that $H*T was......FUNNY. That was GENIUS and that was my favorite part of the show. She would also invite sum people on stange who volunteerD. She would ask them question and give them really bizarre gifts. Like edible chocolate $H*T and the biggest tidy whitey w/her face make-up all smearD on it. That crazy makeup and that crazy wig is funny all by itself. After she finishD, they gave her a standing ovation. Right on Ptown! Then I saw her dash down the aisle to go outside and sell shirts and CDs. Wow. So go watch her show whenever it arrives in your town. I Highly RECOMMEND iT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive