Thursday, December 23, 2010

Part.2 of my Top 50 Songs of 2010

top2010songs,podcast,jdn73
jdn73,top50songsof2010,podcast
Top.50.Songs.of.2010.(Part.2)

.33. "Atlas Air"_____Massive Attack
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-Amazing track from them.
.32. "Enter the Ninja"_____Die Antwoord
-Why have I not heard of them before hand. I saw them live at the Fonda not knowing what to expect and I was hooked. $o$ is a album to get.
.31. "What We Do"_____Devo
-I was sooooo hoping to love this album (Something For Everybody), but this was the only track I liked.
.30. "The Mall and Misery"_____Broken Bells
-This album (Broken Bells) came and went. What happen? It's not anyones list that I have read. This is a great track and the whole album is GOOD.
.29. "Hang With Me"_____Robyn
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-While Lady Gaga took a break during the Fall, here comes Robyn with a STRONG comeback. Now this is Pop music done right and what a smart artist to release 3 E.P.'s before the actual album. Smart, very SMART.
.28. "One Life Stand"_____Hot Chip
-What a STRONG comeback single (with the use of Laidback "White Horse" sample. Nice), but I was not crazy about this album (One Life Stand).
.27. "O.N.E."_____Yeasayer
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-HELL YEA! Yeasayer released an AMAZING album (Odd Blood) and this was the KILLER standout track.
.26. "Best Friend"_____The Drums
-Another AMAZING album and they did not disappoint. Last year they released an E.P. with great songs and they delivered with this album (The Drums). I noticed a lot of self-titles this year.
.25. "Clarion Call"_____Delphic
-There was a bunch of hype on this band and when they did not play Coachella I was disappointed. FCVKn volcano. BUT...I got to see them open up for The Temper Trap and they blew that band away. What a show. The hype was TRUE!
.24. "Oh My"_____Operator Please
-Why have this band have not gotten any attention yet here. They ROCK and they are AWESUM live TOO! Get to know this band.
.23. "When the Party Is Over"_____Woodhands
-Another band I found by accident when I went to see We Have Band. They blew me away and I want to see them again.
.22. "If You Want It (French Horn Rebellion Remix)_____OMD
-I was so excited when I heard they where coming out with a new album (History Of Modern) and when it came out, I was not crazy about it. I did like the video and this remix.
.21. "Asian Kids"_____GoldenGirls
-Get the E.P.(XoXo) and you wont be sorry. I was not.
.20. "I Wanna Life"_____Goldfrapp
-She is back with a dance album that came out from the Footloose soundtrack. Nice. It took me awhile to get in to this album (Head First). A couple of listens and I was hooked.
.19. "Breakneck Speed"_____Tokyo Police Club
-WHAT A COMEBACK! HELL YEA! Champ (the album) is...AhhhWESUM! This is my favorite track from the whole album and it reminds me of "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins. What do you think?

*****to download Top 50 songs of 2010.(Part.2), click on pic above*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive