Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Part.3 of "My Top 50 Songs of 2010"

top2010songs,podcast,jdn73
jdn73,top50songsof2010,podcast
Top.50.Songs.of.2010.(Part.3)

.18. "Best In the Class"_____Late of the Pier
-They are back with a amazing single. A MUST download.
.17. "Night"_____Zola Jesus
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-This song starts off so creepy with yells and BANG! You gets this beautiful song.
.16. "Birds of Prey"_____Christina Aguilera
-Nice. This album (Bionic) maybe a flop, but I think this is her best work yet. The collaboration with Ladytron on this track is FCVKn good.
.15. "Garden"_____Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-I found this band by accident on a mix I heard and I looked them up and downloaded some songs that are really good, but this was the standout track.
.14. "We Are The Dead"_____Does It Offend You, Yeah?
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-Never heard this track until they played it live and I was hooked. When I got home, I looked it up and sure enough I found. Can not wait for the new album next year.
.13. "Unholy Thoughts"_____Kele
-"The Boxer" is an okay album and this was the song that stood out the most for me. Please don't break up (Bloc Party).
.12. "Rhinestone Eyes"_____Gorillaz
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-The only track I liked from the whole album (Plastic Beach).
.11. "Total Life Forever"_____Foals
-AMAZING band and AMAZING album (Total Life Forever). Get the album, you wont be disappointed.
.10. "Running Out"_____Scissor Sisters
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-They are back with a all night party album (Night Work) that is pure fun. Love the album artwork. Reminded me of Saturday Night Fever 2.
.09. "The Safest Place"_____Sade
-It's Sade, what do you expect. Doing what she does best. "Soldier of Love" is a MUST album.
.08. "Echoes"_____Klaxons
-They are back and it was worth the wait. It took how long, 3 years to make? "Surfing the Void" takes them out of that NU.RAVE sound and brings some Hard Rock to there sound. Nice.
.07. "Bricks and Mortar"_____Editors
-This album (In This Light and On This Evening) came out last year, but in digital release only. Then it came out this year physically. This might be my least favorite album by them, but nice try. I wonder what is next.
.06. "Lost A Girl"_____New Young Pony Club
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-"Lost A Girl" beat out "Chaos" (another amazing track from "The Optimist" album). When are they coming back to L.A.? Do see Coachella.2011?
.05. "I Can Change"_____LCD Soundsystem
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-I heard this track live at Coachella this year and fell in love with it. It's a simple break-up love song with a throw back beat. Is this really the last and final end of LCD? I hope not. The party just got started. Reconsider Mr. Murphy.
.04. "Not In Love (feat. Robert Smith)"_____Crystal Castles
-WHAT A FCVKn AMAZING collaboration. How did they keep this a secret. Robert Smith's voice over a CC beat is BRILLIANT. I was not going to put it on, but this is a REALLY GOOD SONG. The way it flows and picks up. This is a perfect song. GENIUS!
.03. "What You Know"_____Two Door Cinema Club
-You gotta get to know this band and see them live, AMAZING! The album (Tourist History) is pure Electro-Rock fun. It's full of energy and great tunes.
.02. "Right Behind You"_____Brandon Flowers
-At first, I was not crazy about "Flamingo", but a couple of listens and I was hooked. Who is next to go solo, Karen O...maybe?
.01. "Lights"_____Interpol
-When they gave this track out for free, I could not stop playing it. The way it starts and how it picks up and ends. This is another perfect song. I do not know if it's me, but I always feel the emotion every time Paul Bank's sings. He is a true poet and a underrated one like the best (Morrissey, Robert Smith, Martin Gore, Bernard Sumner, Ian Curtis, just to name a few). This is there worst album (Interpol), is pure BULL$H*T!

*****to download Top 50 songs of 2010.(Part.3), click on pic above*****



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive