Monday, December 20, 2010

peaches,jdn73,peacheschristsuperstar
Peaches.Christ.Superstar
@the.Orpheum
Friday.December.17.2010

"This is not what I expected", some girl said next to me. She kept on laughing and giggling for about 10 minutes into the show. I came close to saying something, but they walked out. Nice. They where not the only one's laughing and giggling at Peaches. Almost a quarter of the people where. I was (in my head), "did you guys not read into it?". It's her take on Jesus Christ Superstar. It's not gonna be this crazy Peaches show. The girls in front of me left and now the people on my right hand side decided to make out. Nice. One thing for sure, the crowd is very interesting to watch. The freaks do come out at a Peaches show and there is ALOT of them here tonight.

I never seen Jesus Christ Superstar so I have no idea what to expect. So far, this production feels like I am at a high school musical performance and some of the crowd does not help because of the laughing and giggling. I new it was gonna be something different, but who new it was gonna be just her with a piano player. I almost fell asleep in the first act. There should of been some dancers and some visuals. Just to keep people's mind busy. I came close to not coming but I was curious. I should of stayed that way.
peaches,jdn73,peacheschristsuperstar
I had to walk around during the intermission to wake myself up and to hear people. I went to the restroom and there was a girl barfing around a toilet not knowing that she was in a men's bathroom. Some one told her that she is missing a incredible show. I was, what?!?! Its not that incredible, it's just okay. So far a positive review and no one in the restroom disagreed. I was waiting for someone to say something bad, but nothing.

I went towards my seat and I noticed a person that looked like Jack Black seating behind me. I just thought he was a female to male. Hahahahahaha. I guess the haircut did not help. Who knows, but sure enough, it was him. People where taking pictures at the end of the show with him and that's when I new it was him. He is a Peaches fan, right on.
peaches,jdn73,peacheschristsuperstar
The 2nd half of the show started and some people had left. The couple that was making out never came back. Oh well. It was still the same set up, just her and the pianist. She did a costume change. Towards the end of the show the dancers came out. What?!?! She had dancers on stand by at the end. She crazy. When it was over, I was hoping for Peaches to give us a taste of a new song, but nothing.
\m/ - Bang!
peaches,jdn73,peacheschristsuperstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive