Friday, December 17, 2010

Top 50 songs of 2010.(Part.1)

top2010songs,podcast,jdn73
top2010songs,podcast,jdn73
Top 50 songs of 2010.(Part.1)

.50. "Ricky"_____Uffie
-Uffie is back with an okay album "Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans" that was SLAMMED by NME. This was the standout track for me, DIRTY.
.49. "Three Thousand"_____These New Puritans
-AWESUM track! This is a band you need to lookout for.
.48. "Krimson"_____Warpaint
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-Watch out for this band next year and see them LiVE! AMAZING!
.47. "Divisive"_____We Have Band
-I want a WHOLE album from this band. They spit out singles almost every 4 to 6 months.
.46. "Under Control"_____Good Shoes
-I wanna see this band LiVE!
.45. "Burning In the Skies"_____Linkin Park
-I was hoping to love this new album, but this was the only track that grabbed me.
.44. "Dance Around the Fire"_____The Golden Filter
-Saw this band open up for The Presets last year in NYCity and they impressed me. The album "Voluspa" did not disappoint. Watch out for them next year.
.43. "New Day"_____Teenagersintokyo
-Found this band by accident and thank God I did. There album "Sacrifice" is AMAZING!
.42. "Communion"_____Maximum Balloon & Karen O
-I was SOOOOOO hoping to love this side project by David Sitek (TV On the Radio), but I was not crazy about this album. This was the only track I liked the most.
.41. "Everytime I Go to Sleep"_____Holly Miranda
-I never heard of her and when she opened up for The xx last year in San Diego, I was hooked.
.40. "Rad Pitt"_____Egyptian Hip Hop
-Watch out for this band next year.
.39. "It Takes a Muscle"_____M.I.A.
-MAYA took me awhile to get use to. A couple of listens I was digging this album and this track. Reminds me of Massive Attack.
.38. "There's Nothing Underwater"_____Lightspeed Champion
-You gotta love the starter of Electro Dance Punk, Devonte Hynes. What a change. From hard to soft rock. No matter what he does, it's done right.
.37. "Let's Get Out of Here"_____Les Savy Fav
-This band has been around the same time as Yeah Yeah Yeahs and I saw them open up for them in 2003. It's about time they get there break with this really cool catchy Pop-Rock song.
.36. "Dirt"_____Headman
-Manhead or Headman, is he ever coming to L.A. anytime soon? I hope so.
.35. "Feeling Without Touching"_____Glass Candy
This track is not played because it was used on a mix before.
-When I first saw Glass.Candy (at the.Troubadour), I was bored. I saw them again at Coachella and they blew me away. A new recored maybe, next year? I hope.
.34. "Don't Turn the Lights On (Aeroplane Remix)"_____Chromeo
-The original track is okay, but this remix by Aeroplane is pure BLISS! Nice.

*****to download my Top 50 songs of 2010.(Part.1), just click on any pic above*****


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive