Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DELPHiC (LiVE!) @the.Fox.Theater (Pomona, CA)

delphic,jdn73
Delphic
@Fox.Theater
Friday
October.22.2010

I have been waiting for this band to come back and I am excited to see what they are all about. The security today at the Fox is not as crazy at it was for Interpol. It was calmer and the people too.

DAM! I was 2 people away from being on the floor. If I was not on the phone outside I would of been down there. $H*T! I hung out by my spot once again. The first band was on and it was.......BAD. I went to the shirt stand and Delphic had a shirt that was not my type of shirt. I went back to my spot and I noticed it got a bit crowded. I guess people do like Temper Trap. I saw them at Coachella and they bored me.
delphic,jdn73delphic,jdn73
Delphic came on and they where great. It's crazy how you can tell a bad band from a great one. Delphic should of been the headliners for this tour. Every song they played was hit after hit. What does Temper Trap have? That hit song "Sweet Disposition"? That song is was, 2 years old and it's hitting just now. That's crazy and very good for them. But they are not for me. Delphic KICKED A$$ and Temper Trap was zzzzzzzz.
delphic,jdn73delphic,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive