Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ROBYN.(LiVE!) @Nokia.Club (Los Angeles, CA)

robyn,jdn73
Robyn
@Club.Nokia
Wednesday
November.17.2010

This is my first time here and this $H*T is crazy. They have metal detectors, a grip of security people and some pat downs. Did they not get the memo on the type of crowd they where gonna get?. Thank God I hid my camera. Once I got inside more security. Really?!?! I went straight to the bathroom and there was a HUGE line for the men's and no line at the ladies. Of course.
robyn,jdn73
I took a stroll when I came out of the restroom and It was PACKED! I heard it's sold out. How crazy is that. I just got my ticket last week. I was having second thoughts and then I decided to get my ticket. It was a good thing that I got my ticket, because I would of not known how cool of a size this venue is. BUT! U have to arrive early to get a wristband to be on the main floor. What?!?!?! This is bull and of course no queen is gonna give up her wristband. $UCK$!
robyn,jdn73
Since I could not go down to the floor. I walked around to find a good spot. Sure enough, I noticed the right hand side of the venue is not as busy as the left hand side. I went over and there was less people and a good view of the stage. I was just a few feet away from the rail looking down to the main floor. Then I noticed...the three drunk ladies (men) in front of me. At first they where okay and then they started acting up. The alcohol just kicked in. They where funny at first and then it got a bit over the top trying to be funny. They where craving for attention and they where begging for it. DAM!
robyn,jdn73
Robyn came out wearing this huge letterman hoodie jacket that made her look like a boxer getting ready to show us a great fight and she sure did. She ROCKED it OUT with her platform Timberland boots. The stage was simple. Two drummers (cool), two synth players and her name on the background. No costume changes (besides taking off her jacket), no backup singers or dancers. Just her with her crazy funky dance moves. She was equally as good as Yelle. They kept it simple and they gave us an AWESUM show. Sure enough, the drunk girls got crazy. They where doing there thing until Robyn played "Hang With Me". They started grabbing there friends from the back and pulling them towards them. That's when I shoved one of them and this a$$hole complained. Really? You just FCVKn pushed me that made me hit this girl (real girl) next to me (I did not say this to because I know this is a concert, but be a bit respectful). Of course he kept looking at me and I just ignored him with a smile on my face. Sure enough, they moved. Dickheads.

Robyn did two encores and she closed it off with "Dancing On My Own". Nice. So, does this mean that she will be back again for the release of Body Talk part 3? \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive