Sunday, November 14, 2010

The.Pains.of.Being.Pure.at.Heart (LiVE!) @EchoPlex (L.A.)

thepainsof beingpureatheart,jdn73
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
Friday
@EchoPlex
November.12.2010

Sunny or Johnny and the Sunsets? What ever it is, time to pack it up and go back to San Fransisco. Not digging it.

Another band from San Fran is on this bill called "Weekend". They sound like a band from 1990. It's noise and I can not make out what the lead singer is saying. It's very shoegazer. I noticed that the lead singer loves playing with his hair...ALOT! He keeps rubbing it to have that "I just got out of bed look". He needs to stop so they can wrap this up.
thepainsof beingpureatheart,jdn73thepainsof beingpureatheart,jdn73
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. What can I say. Thank god I did not get a shirt. I can not believe I missed Home Video for this. At least I heard the song I like; "Young Adult Friction". They started to bore me because every other song sounded the same. They had this happy happy joy joy kind of sound that makes you bop your head side to side. It was not for me. They did not have a ballad. Now I know why I did not download the whole album. Man, I missed Home Video!
thepainsof beingpureatheart,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive