Friday, November 12, 2010

YELLE.(LiVE!) @EchoPlex (Los Angeles, CA)

yelle,jdn73,echoplex
Yelle
@EchoPlex
Friday
November.5.2010

There is a huge line for people who do not have tickets (that's a good sign). That's awesome that she has this really good turnout. It's crazy that she is touring without a new album out (White Lies did it, why can she, right?), but she does have a new single; "La musique" that just came out. This is my first Yelle show. I always keep missing her when she is in town. I never hear anything about her shows, so hear I go.

I am inside and it's a bit busy. I have no idea if the people outside are gonna get in. I am looking into the crowd and I see the skinny jeans, the plaid, the 80's hair do's, leggings and the cool kids. Something that was missing at Gary Numan's concert.
yelle,jdn73,echoplexyelle,jdn73,echoplex
The first band just went on and it felt like we where part of a joke. The beats are cool, but he yells and bounces to much. He is preaching more then singing. Oh no, he just released some balloons from his cape. Okay, this is crazy. Oh $H*T, he just released confette after a crazy speech on STD. Why can't we throw $H*T at bad performer's here? I guess we are more civilized here, but we should. At least paper cups, just for fun. This is CRAZY.
yelle,jdn73,echoplexyelle,jdn73,echoplex
OKAY. This was the $H*T! Yelle KiLLED iT! She opened up with this crazy heavy percussion song that just blew me away. The crowd was getting a bit rough and some people around me gave up. I was standing my ground and sure enough I get this drunk chick standing next to me acting like a a$$hole. I always get some kind of moron and they don't think they are at fault. She called me an a$$ (wow, so original) because I would not give her space. FCVK YOU, PUTA! This bitch just pushed to the front with her other drunk friends and she calls me a name. I just ignored her looking to the stage straight ahead and she complained about me to her friends. Funny. I could see them looking at me, but I was busy watching a concert. Sure enough, they moved. I guess it was my feet in the way. Ooops. The drunk chicks moved away for some strange reason (HAHAhhahaha) and they did not ruin this amazing show. It's crazy that she has this following because she only sings in French. That's awesome. She spoke to us in english and pumped us up on every song. They played some new one's that sound so promising. When they played the old stuff, the crowd went crazy. This was the place to be tonight and the kids where having a blast here. I could go on about the concert, but you have to go and experience yourself. There was no crazy light show, costume changes or dancers. It was her and two other male band members that ROCKED this place out. RIGHT ON! See you at the next Yelle concert. \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/


ViDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive