Sunday, November 7, 2010

TWO.DOOR.CiNEMA.CLUB (LiVE!) @Music.Box (L.A.)

twodoorcinemaclub,jdn73
Two Door Cinema Club
@the.Music.Box
Tuesday
November.2.2010

It's election day and we have a new Governor (hell YEA! Arnold is O.U.T.). Prop 8 and 19 did not pass (DAM!), but we have a new Governor. New Governor! New Governor! I am so HAPPY!
Here I am once again to see Two.Door.Cinema.Club. and they killed it tonight, again. Before the concert started, I went to checkout the shirts and they had a couple of new ones. Did not buy any because I like the one I bought last time at The Troubadour. I went to the main floor and it was packed. Funeral Party just finished up and TDCC is up next. It's only 9:30pm. That was fast.
twodoorcinemaclub,jdn73twodoorcinemaclub,jdn73
Two.Door.Cinema.Club where FCVKN AMAZING! They played a new song that was really good. Can not wait to get my hands on it when they release it. I noticed that the crowd was not dancing. What is wrong with the people here?! Sure enough, towards the end, people where dancing. Thank God! I was about to say. \m/ ROCK ON! \m/
twodoorcinemaclub,jdn73twodoorcinemaclub,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive