Monday, October 25, 2010

Die.Antwoord (LiVE!) @the.Music.Box (Los Angeles, CA)

dieantwoord,jdn73
Die Antwoord
Sunday
October.17.2010
The Music Box

No $H*T! Aprill, I am next to Santino Rice. At first I was, "who the FCVK is this guy wearing the Amish outfit?". Sure enough, it's Santino. I think he was there by himself. Then this crazy lady just walked up to him and told him that Dave Grohl is in the crowd. Groovy. I am looking into the crowd and from what I see, it's older. I have not seen so many facelifts in one place. I turn around and I see this older lady with a crazy stiff face, no emotion of any kind. Man, someone next to me has really bad B.O. It time to breathe through my mouth.
dieantwoord,jdn73
Some people have spotted Santino and started taking pictures of him. The lady is still telling people around her that Dave Grohl is here. Can someone just throw her out! This is her fourth time saying this and it's getting really annoying. WOW! I just saw this girl with a plastic white rat on her head. AWESUM!
dieantwoord,jdn73
Die Antwoord came out and they where FCVKn AMAZING! Loved the graphics they had. It reminded me of Keith Haring when he did that huge dress for Grace Jones for that performance at the Paradise Garage show in New York City (1985). But Grace Jones was better of course. Die Antwoord had different costume changes through the nite. They just kept stripping down to there underwear, well Ninja (lead vocals) did. He kept bouncing his junk to us and people where going crazy. I was waiting for that $H*T to pop out. The crowd was not that bad, but I did get this crazy guy. He pushed this girl who was next to me and I. So, I did the same and I gave him a kick in the shins. He moved quick. A$$hole. I could not believe how short and skinny Yo-Landi Vi$$er (other lead vocals) was. She has some big bobbies too. They look fake because they looked so firm and perfect. I Can not believe that she turned down the role to play lead on the American version of "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!". David Fincher (Director of the American version) wanted her to play the lead, but Vi$$er turned it down to focus on her music. WOW.
dieantwoord,jdn73
I turned to see Santino because on the corner of my eye I would see him go crazy. He was singing his heart out with them. Priceless. I took pictures of him, but it was to dark. Oh well. Towards the end of the show, Ant.Woord broke out wearing Pokemon outfits. Cute. Can not wait to see them again. But is it true that this is just a front?! Are we getting played?!?!?!? If we are. It was worth my $$$$. They ROCKED!
dieantwoord,jdn73

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive