Friday, October 8, 2010

KLAXONS -Surfing The Void-

klaxons-surfing the void Pictures, Images and Photos

This album by KLAXONS "Surfing The Void" took me a couple of listens to get use to. When I heard the first track "Echoes", I was......okay. Then "The Same Space" (second track), I was......okay. When I was done with the album I was, "I need to listen to it again, this time with my headsets". That's when it all changed. Pretty good album. Ross Robinson (Producer who worked with Korn, Limp Bizkit, At the Drive-In and so on) did a good job with this album. It has this really cool Psychedelic-Hard Rock feel that it's not that hard but it has a punch to the songs. I recommend if you are a true Klaxons fan.

1 comment:

  1. i love it! whoever hasn't gotten this album needs to asap: http://tinyurl.com/2ff22qw

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive