Saturday, October 30, 2010

iNTERPOL.(LiVE!) @the.Fox.Theater (Pomona, CA)

interpol,jdn73,foxtheater
Interpol
Fox Theater
Tuesday
October.19.2010

It's a gloomy and rainy day in Los Angeles and what perfect weather to see Interpol. It was an okay drive to Pomona. It should only take 40 minutes, but it tool almost an hour and a half to get here. I left the house around 6:30 and got to Pomona at 5 minutes to 8. I rushed to the venue and I noticed that the Sold Out sign was up. Once I walked in after my crazy pocket search (they should invest in metal detectors at this point), it was tough to get to the floor. I knew there was no chance in hell I was gonna get down there, but I was trying. I stood close to the edge, but you had those crazy people that I said "FCVK IT!". There where these crazy guys next to me that jumped down to the floor, but they got caught. If you are gonna do that, make sure you wear something to blend in with the crowd. He had this really loud blue shirt and to top it off, he just walked towards the crowd. Dorks!
interpol,jdn73,foxtheaterinterpol,jdn73,foxtheater
The first band "White Rabbits" where really good. Never heard of them and I am gonna look into them when I get home. This is my second time here at The Fox theater and it's packed compare to the last time.

Interpol went on and they played the first song from the new album, "Success" (Of course. Thats there signature). Through the middle of the show they played "Barricade" and "Lights". I wonder why they did that. I noticed that they played alot from the second album (Antics) and there new one (Interpol). Very little (very) from "Our Love To Admire" and "Turn On the Bright Lights". This show felt like they where not giving us a good performance. It was an okay show. They closed it with "PDA" and the girl next to me was bouncing up and down with her loud platform shoes (who knows what she had on, but those FCVKRs where loud). Her chi chi's where bouncing all over the place. Me and this other girl where just looking at this amazon go wild. Awesum.
interpol,jdn73,foxtheater
I was hoping that they would play "The New" (that's my song) but, no. The crazy thing, you really did not miss Carlos D. Did someone just proposed during the show?!?! How crazy is that. What's next? A wedding after or before a Interpol show? Rock on.
interpol,jdn73,foxtheater

1 comment:

  1. I was there.. i totally agree with you i feel like i can die in peace now...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive