Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Culture.Collide.(Day.1).2012

Blood.Red.Shoes.2012

Couture.Collide.(Day.1).2012

@TIAX.(Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday.October.4th

I pulled up to the parking lot and I see kids sitting on the parking lot floor wearing scarfs and beanies.  Really?!?!  Funny.  I know that the weather cooled down a bit, but not that drastic that we need to bundle up.  Even when I walked in to TIAX, some people had jackets.  It's only 70 degrees, people.  
Blood.Red.Shoes.2012
This is my first time in TIAX (French Restaurant).  It's a nice place.  There where two places for music, the Lounge and the Champagne Room.  The bands I wanted to see where at the Champagne room.  It was perfect, small and up front.  The only problem, was the sound.  It was trapped in the room and you needed earplugs.  I decided to stand up front, on the side of the stage, behind the speakers.  It worked, but it was a little hard to hear the band.  
Blood.Red.Shoes.2012
I was not big on Of Verona (second band).  To clean for my taste.  Now...lets talk about  Blood Red Shoes (K!CK A$$!!!).  After the third song...BLACKOUT!  Yup, they where so loud that the room went dark.  AWESUM!!!!  You see the techie guys going bananas to fix the problem.  Less then ten minutes, they got the lights on and Blood Red Shoes went on like nothing happened.    They got the crowd going and I was surprised that no one started a mosh pit or something stupid.  I looked around and noticed The Champagne  Room was packed.  Photographers where all over the place blocking fan views just to get a good shot of the band.  I was surprised that no one complained.  The crowd was well behaved and I noticed that this was not your typical hip kid kind of crowd.  It was more, music industry type people in here.Tribes.2012
Tribes.2012
The room cleared after Blood Red Shoes.  I stuck around for Tribes.  When Tribes went on, they had problems with there equipment.  Once again, the techie guys where scrambling like crazy trying to fix it and sure enough, they did.  These guys are really good and I bet they are not getting paid well.  Tribes went on without anymore interruptions and they where good, BUT...Blood Red Shoes stoled the night.   
Tribes.2012
After there set, I met up with my friends and took pictures for them with the bands.  The one that was kind of a dick was, Johnny Lloyd (Lead Singer).  When I was about to snap the pic, Johnny was making faces as if he really didn't want to, but had to, just to make my friend happy.  He rolled his eyes and jerked his head.  I felt like saying, "you know what,forget about".  When I toke it, he had this face that said it all.  JERK!

\m/ - AWESUM...for BRS's!
Tribes.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive