Tuesday, October 16, 2012

the.Maccabees.(L!VE)...AGAIN!

the.Maccabees.2012
The.Maccabees.2012
@Fingerprints.(Long Beach, CA)
Tuesday.October.9th

What?!?!  I have to buy something to get a Maccabees poster that Fingerprint printed for them to sign?  FCVK that!   I know business is tough right now, but make us (fans) buy something, yea right.  I'll take a photo instead.  Snap!
the.Maccabees.2012
I was so excited to find out that The Maccabees where doing a in-store performance in Long Beach, especially at Fingerprints.  That place is small, but I accidentally went to the old store in Belmont Shores and I didn't know that they moved it.  I goggled the new location and it seems like it's in the downtown area.  Once I arrived at the new location, I FCVKn love it!  its a little bigger and now Long Beach has a cool independent record store, just like Hollywood and it does look a little like Amoeba Records.  Funny.  
the.Maccabees.2012
Once we arrived, they had two separate lines.  One for people who have preordered the album and the other was for those who are on the list.  What?!?!  List.  Of course, Zoe took care of that and we got in.  The Maccabees hit the stage around 7:30 and what a show, again.   This time, Orlando (Lead Singer) was on the right hand corner of the stage.  I didn't recognize him until he sang.  Funny.  I thought he was gonna do this grand entrance and he was on stage all along.  
the.Maccabees.2012
The Maccabees played for a hour and they didn't really have a set list.  They just played what ever song they wanted.  This time, I noticed that the keyboardist wasn't with them.  After the hour was over,  Orlando took awhile to get off stage.  He seemed like he wanted to keep playing for us.  What a cool guy.  He walked off looking very disappointed.  

We stuck around and took photos with the band and so did I (yes, I actually got out of my shell).  Hey, why not and they where really cool guys.  The only one missing was the drummer.  He left to the coffee shop and he came back with a burrito.  That just told me to let him enjoy his food.  Until the next time. 

\m/ - AWESUM!!!
the.Maccabees.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive