Monday, October 1, 2012

Ladyhawke.(L!VE).2012

Ladyhawke.2012
Ladyhawke.2012
@the.EchoPlex.(Los Angeles, CA)
Monday.September.24th

What a crazy day today.  Went to the taping of Fashion Police Emmy's Episode and Joan Rivers was awesome.  Such a warm, funny and friendly celebrity.  If you ever get a chance, get tickets to the show, it's a ride.  

Today's show was scheduled for Tuesday.  No idea why it was moved, but I can rest tomorrow and catch up on some TV shows.  

It's 9:30pm and the crowd is a little light tonight.  It's not a sold out (which I thought it would be) show.  Have people scratched  her off?  I listened to her new album and I was not to crazy about it.  It didn't have that catchy fun energy from the last album.  This sounds to serious, but lets see what she pulls out tonight.  
Ladyhawke.2012
American Royalty was the opening band and had some technical problems that got sorted out.  I was not really into them.  They started to loss me after the fourth song.  Then they picked it up in the middle that got some people's attention.  The guy behind me was singing to almost every song that they performed.  Some girls in the back asked them to take off their shirts.  They didn't and they just ignored the shot out.  
Ladyhawke.2012
Ladyhawke went on and she rocked it out.  Just looking at Phillipa Brown (Ladyhawke), you can tell she is a very very shy person, but very well mannered.  She was kind and very sweet to us...AND she might move to Los Angeles.  Ms. Brown told us that she loved are town and is looking to make this her new home.  How cool.  
Ladyhawke.2012
I was standing right in front of the stage and noticed a couple of tech guys running around crazily.  I  noticed that they where trying to fix some of the stage lights and they never succeeded. Sux.
Ladyhawke.2012
The guy behind me was making me laugh inside because he was singing along with her and very loud too.  What a sweet soul.  There where times that he hit some high notes.  Sir, it's not your show, let's keep it down.  I was really surprised that he knew that Jefferson Airplane song that they covered.  Right on.  

Now that I saw Ladyhawke up in front instead of a balcony 5 years ago in New York City, I want to see her again with her signature lite up Christmas microphone.

\m/ - N!CE.
Ladyhawke.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive