Monday, October 15, 2012

Culture.Collide.(Day.3)...



Niki.and.The.Dove.2012
Culture.Collide.(Day.3).2012
@TIAX.(Los Angeles, CA)
Satday.October.6th

I am back to TIAX and I haven't been once to The Echo or The Echoplex for this festival.  I wonder why some of these artist where put at TIAX?  You would think they would be at those other two places.  
Niki.and.The.Dove.2012
Wow, sleep is catching up to me and I have this strange feeling that this night is going to be long and it sure was.  FCVK!
Niki.and.The.Dove.2012
 Niki and the Dove went on late and once again (I think this building is cursed) they had technical problems.  I could of gone to see Icona Pop.  They went on around 11pm and Niki at 11:30pm, so I was nervous that  I wouldn't get a good space because this event is by first come first serve bases.  When the last band went on, the crowd left.  There wasn't that many people for Niki, until twenty minutes later, it got packed.  They went on around midnight and they FCVKn killed it!
Niki.and.The.Dove.2012
Malin Dahlström (Lead Singer) was giving us some 80's Janet Jackson, "Nasty" video moves.  I loved it.  What I really liked, was the guy across from me singing.  He was singing his heart out to every note and he was...STRAIGHT!  What!?!?!? That poor girl.  She is in a big surprise. 
Niki.and.The.Dove.2012
Wow, look at the time, 12:45am.  $H!T, but it was worth it.

\m/ - K!CK A$$!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive