Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ohh.La.La.Kitsune.Night.2012

Citizens!.2012
Ohh La La Fest .2012

Kitsune.Maison.Night
@el.Rey.(Los Angeles, CA)
Thursday.Oct.11th

This is my first time attending this event and it was good.  i LOVED the music they played.  It wasn't  busy and  you can count the people in here.  They where ALL mostly seating along the side of the theater.  Zowie and I sat by the stage.  After 30 minute, people started to arrive and line up along the stage, but not that many. 
Lescop.2012
Lescop was the opening band.  Even though they sang in French, they rocked it OUT!  The lead had some moves that at first, I chuckled, but later, admired.  The guitarist that was on the left hand side of the stage was very interesting to watch.  He looked like he belonged with Mars Volta.  He had this 70's thing going, nice  white dress shoes, tailored pants and shirt and can't forget his fro.  Very nice.  
Lescop.2012
Since Lescop sang in French (well, it is Kitsune Night), British band Citizen! killed it!  Not what I excepted.  I just recently downloaded their debut album, "Here We Are" and I am loving it (A MUST GET).  Think of the vain of Franz Ferdinand (Alex Kapranos produced the album) and Friendly Fires combine.  They sure lived up to the album's disco rock grooves and what shiny shoes.  Nice.
Citizens!.2012
Tom Burke (Lead Singer) had on some nice patent leather looking loafers that reminded me of Michael Jackson.  He kind of moon walked or was it just me wanting him too.  If he did, he did it very well.  For sure , I'll be back to catch, Citizens!...AGAIN!
Citizens!.2012Citizens!.2012
I tried to stick around for Housse de Racket, but they took so long to set up.  It was already 11:10pm and I was getting sleepy.  So, I decided to leave and I bet they threw a great show.  Until the next time but, definitely check out Citizens!  This is the band to watch for.

\m/ - K!CK A$$!!
Citizens!.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive