Thursday, October 11, 2012

the.Maccabees.(L!VE)...

the.Maccabees.2012
the.Maccabees.2012

@el.Rey.Theatre.(Los.Angeles,CA)
Friday.October.5th

HELL YEA!!!  Maccabees!  Maccabees!  Forget day two of Culture Collide, but I am gonna miss see Zola Jesus.  Dam! 

I am here  super early that I am waiting in line outside to get in.  The crowd so far is young and a couple of older adults (including me).   Being here early paid off because once we where let in,  I ended up in the very front.  Never ever been.  Cool.  The crazy thing,  I am next to this kid with headphones?  Really?  Okay.
the.Maccabees.2012
iO.Echo was the opening band (do they call this band when they can't find anyone?).  Jesus!
the.Maccabees.2012
Maccabees went on and they FCVKn killed it!  It was interesting to watch every single band member do there own thing.  I have fallen for Orlando Weeks (Lead Singer).  First, I like what he was wearing.  Rolled up pants showing his white socks, sporting Nike's.  Man, he has small feet and boy, can those little feet move and what a dancer.  I also like the way he moved. Hahahaha.  
the.Maccabees.2012
The set of songs they picked to perform was perfect, It was a best of.  They played my favorite song, "William Powers"...aaaahhhhhh.  YES!  I was so close that I can see the set list on the floor.  I usually don't like to see it, but it was staring at me.  The guy behind me, tapped me and told me, "just to let you know, I am grabbing that" (I could give a fuck).  I told him, "knock yourself out, it's all yours".  Dick.  To top it off, the fucker was wearing a members only jacket (fuck, can we give the 80's a rest).  The guy was entertaining.  He told the same thing to my friend Zoe and sure enough, she got it.  The guitarist (Hugo White) actually handed it to her.  In your face, buddy!
the.Maccabees.2012

\m/ - FCVKn AWESUM!
the.Maccabees.2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive