Thursday, October 25, 2012

Van.She.(L!VE)...

Van.She.2012
Van.She.2012

@1643.Cosmo.Street
Dim.Mak.Studios
Wednesday.October.17th

I arrived around 10pm and there was a HUGE line to get in to this iHeartcomix event.  Once inside, I had to go up these stairs that is tagged up (I LOVE IT!).  When I came up to the main room, I noticed that I was at CineSpace. Gotta keep it fresh for the kids.
Van.She.2012
The first band, Room 8 had some  problems after the 1st song.  The music they performed reminded me of those 80's B-movie bands with that cheesy instrumental sound that had a saxophone in the middle of the music.  Speaking of the devil, the Sax guy decided to play while they fix the problem.  Funny.  The techie guys are scrambling like roaches to fix the situation and once it was  fixed, Room 8 set was cut short.  They wanted to play more, but they sound people said, "NO"!  SUX.
Van.She.2012
DWNTWN was okay, but once again, they had some problems too. The keyboard was not working.  It feels like I am at TAIX's Champagne room, again.   Since the mic was getting a lot of feed back, the lead singer decided to jump off stage and sing with the crowd.  Sure enough, she got in trouble and was told to go back on stage.  Really?  Thats what rockstars do.

It's already 12:10 and VAN SHE is still not on stage.  FCVK!  I could of gone to see EXITMUSIC after all first.  DAM!  
Van.She.2012
it's 12:30and Van She didn't disappoint.  It was funny to hear people shout out for "Kelly" (which they played towards the end, but was not the encore song).  Of course, they too had problems.   What is going on here besides the crowd getting sloppy drunk around me.  The guys in front decided to place one of there trucker hats on the synth stand and I was surprised that Matt Van Schie (Lead Singer) didn't reach out and threw it back to them.  He was a good sport, but you can see him looking a them a couple of times.  Funny.  The set was hit after hit and it was GREAT to see them after how long, 7 years.  WOW.  I hope they don't take that long again. 

\m/ =. Rock On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive